1. Data Privacy in Bulk - Overview
Bulk is a leading provider of sustainable digital infrastructure in the Nordics. We are an industrial investor, developer and operator of industrial real estate, data centers and dark fiber networks.
When Bulk is determining the purpose or means of personal data processing, Bulk is the controller. For privacy concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose and grounds of processing personal data:
Bulk values your privacy. We comply with the Norwegian Personal Data Act including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Bulk process personal data for administration of relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and others, to deliver in accordance with our contractual obligations.
The information we collect may also be used to provide information about Bulks services. We do not send out marketing enquiries without legal basis, in accordance with the Norwegian Marketing Control Act.
Which personal information is processed:
We can process contact info, addresses, purchase history, and bank information.
2. Specific processing scenarios
2.1 Visiting our facilities
To secure our facilities such as data centers we use surveillance cameras. Surveillance videos are stored for seven days. This storage period applies except for specific scenarios listed in the regulation on video-surveillance § 6, such as cases when video is given to the police.
In addition our staff will register the identity of visitors and customers, strictly for the purpose of facility security.
2.2 When visiting our webpage
The above cookies use has legal grounds in GDPR art. 6.1 f) and the Norwegian Electronic Communications act § 2-7 b.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can turn this off. Complete deactivation of cookies can interfere with functions on our website.
We use Google Analytics for optimization of our website, which processes information about web browser, operating system, URL, IP address and the time of server request. The data is pseudonymized, and sent to Google in the USA. Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield so that an adequate level of data privacy is ensured.
The information will be used for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and ensuring an internet experience tailored to users' needs.
Furthermore, this information may be transferred to third parties to the extent that this may be legally required or those third parties process these data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be associated with any other data held by Google.
2.3 When visiting our Facebook fan page
Unless you communicate with Bulk on Facebook, we will not process your personal data. However, Facebook is on a regular basis providing aggregated and anonymous data concerning our followers’ interests.
Information about processing for employees is available at the intranet. The purpose is solely administration of employment. For work candidates the purpose is recruiting. The legal basis is GDPR art. 6.1. b) and f).
3. Your right’s as a data subjectYou have the right:
- to withdraw your consent at any time. This means that we may no longer continue processing the data based on that consent for the future;
- to demand information about your personal data we process. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction or revocation of processing, the existence a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, in so far as not collected by us, and also about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about to details thereof;
- to demand immediate rectification or completion of your personal data saved with us;
- to demand deletion of your personal data saved with us, in so far as the processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- to demand restriction of processing of your personal data;
- to receive your personal data you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller;
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority for your habitual residence or place of work or our registered offices.
4. Retention time
Bulk retains the personal information only as long as necessary according to the purpose of processing. In general, we retain the personal information for the duration of the relevant agreement.
You may contact Bulk at email@example.com if you wish to have access to, correct or delete personal information we have stored.